Topic

Boreas Bootlegger Modular System

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Aaron BPL Member
PostedSep 11, 2013 at 4:17 pm

http://boreasgear.com/products/bootlegger/

What does everyone think? Seems to be a cool product, and I do enjoy the fit of Boreas' packs. I'm wishing they would have offered a larger packbag size to make it a little more useful as a modular system. Maybe the drybag could have been somewhere in the 45-60L range? I suppose that would have required adding a padded hipbelt…

Aaron BPL Member
PostedSep 11, 2013 at 7:23 pm

That thread sounds like more of a commentary on kickstarter, unfortunately.

PostedSep 11, 2013 at 11:02 pm

I like the frame, seems cool. It seems all my sweat glands are on my back and I get major swamp back and that adjustable frame could come in handy.

It'd be nice to be able to buy just the frame portion and have somebody else like zimmer or zpacks make a bag for it.

James Marco BPL Member
PostedSep 12, 2013 at 5:36 am

Well, at a pound and a half, it seems heavy, especially when you have to add-on all the components, yet. Bag, hip belt, pockets/pouches, etc.

The modular part, I really like. But, what do I do with the frame at camp?

Ken Thompson BPL Member
PostedSep 12, 2013 at 5:48 am

I though there was some good commentary and info given, spec., etc…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...