Topic

Goodbye, BPL!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
James DeGraaf BPL Member
PostedAug 17, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Have a great trip and I'll be following you. I look forward to reading your reports and seeing your pictures.
Thanks,
James

Ian BPL Member
PostedAug 17, 2013 at 2:31 pm

You're going to poke your eye out.

Godspeed

Eugene Smith BPL Member
PostedAug 17, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Godspeed.

Enjoy creating your own adventure and wallowing in all it has to offer you.

Gary Dunckel BPL Member
PostedAug 17, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Good luck with the bike trip, Max. And I doubt you'll poke your eye with that hydration tube, but maybe your nose on a quick turn. Watch out for the rednecks in rusted pickups, and of course the illegal aliens. And whetever you do, don't hike around Vancouver.

2 months on the road is a real dream for you. Take full advantage, and please, post some stuff for us to live vicariously through you. God speed, man, you'll be missed around here.

PostedAug 17, 2013 at 10:24 pm

I'll post! I'm working while I travel (gotta pay off student loans!) so I'll spend an hour a day in WiFi if I can. Blog updates take me about 3 minutes to write.

It's overwhelmingly nice to have a community to say "Hasta la Vista" to :) you guys!

PostedAug 18, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Have fun Max, and be safe!
I went on a ~500 mile cycle tour last summer, and it was amazing! I can only imagine a two month tour, I'm jealous :)

Dustin Short BPL Member
PostedAug 19, 2013 at 11:23 am

"blog updates take me about 3 minutes to write"

That explains a lot…

Have fun on your trip!

PostedAug 20, 2013 at 7:41 pm

May all your roads be pleasant. May all your acquaintences be friendly.

And don't for get to "credit card camp" at a motel once a week to wash off the road dust – whether you need it or not.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
Loading...