Topic

All 126 of Loner2012AT’s Appalachian Trail videos in a playlist

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Richard May BPL Member
PostedAug 12, 2013 at 7:09 am

So, what do you do when you’re stuck at home recovering from surgery? … Couch trek!

I’ve assembled all 126 of Loner2012AT’s Appalachian Trail videos into a single playlist for easy viewing. (yeah, I’ve got a lot of time on my hands)

The playlist is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dG7-H3lcuM&feature=share&list=PLuwTC6W8vQh79QsKWY8Elbxz87tpxlCXT

Videos of note:

Appalachian Trail Loner #20 Gear Budget Light weight Backpack 2012 AT Hike

Appalachian Trail Loner #47 COOK KIT 2012 AT Hike

Appalachian Trail Loner #58 HAMMOCK SET-UP 2012 AT Hike

Appalachian Trail Loner #67 TRASH RANT 2012 AT Hike

Appalachian Trail Loner #96 VIDEO TECH AT 2012 Hike

Any other suggestions are welcome. I’m reading the Barefoot Sisters books and would like to read a good book about other long trails too.

Enjoy!

Ken Thompson BPL Member
PostedAug 12, 2013 at 4:04 pm

I just finished watching these last night. Having a play list would have saved some swearing. He has the perfect temperament for trail life.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

M B BPL Member
PostedAug 12, 2013 at 4:28 pm

I found "The cactus eaters" pretty enjoyable, its about a PCT hike.

I also found "Between an rock and a white blaze" pretty good, husband wife AT hike, wife point of view. Very well written book.

Disco's book "I hike" is short stories from his hiking, pretty entertaining.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...