Topic

finger toothbrush

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ken Thompson BPL Member
PostedJul 13, 2013 at 11:21 am

Baby department in the grocery store, or pet supply. Pharmacys as well. Marketed as a baby toothbrush or for pets who like pearly whites.

Oh, prisons too.

Nick Gatel BPL Member
PostedJul 13, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I had one.

It sucked.

Hard to clean teeth properly.

It looked great on a spreadsheet.

A real tooth brush worked great on my teeth.

Diane Pinkers BPL Member
PostedJul 13, 2013 at 3:55 pm

I’m a veterinarian, and I thought, cool, I’ll just bring one home from the office. It was really uncomfortably stiff, and difficult to reach in the back. Now I don’t even recommend them for my patients!

Try this toothbrush from Zpacks. Light, functional, refillable toothpaste tube.

dirtbag BPL Member
PostedJul 13, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Yes, ok. I did see that one. I usually use a whisp.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...