Hi guys..
any of you " insiders" know how BA is doing in selling these ? Haven't . hardley seen any commentary or recent reviews..
Thanks
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Hi guys..
any of you " insiders" know how BA is doing in selling these ? Haven't . hardley seen any commentary or recent reviews..
Thanks
I know for a fact that there hasn't been a single Big Agnus Fishook sold so far.
There is an Amazon review where someone commented on their Fish Hook UL2 purchase and one for sale that is used. Would appear they have sold at least two of them.
Ryan
Someone here was selling one that was factory repaired.
Interesting idea. Wonder how well it keeps out the bugs?
Hook it here, and here….. to close it from the inside, hook it here and here and here and here! There, now the door is closed. And to get out, just unhook, unhook, unhook, unhook……FML. Really?! I think all those clips would weigh as much as (if not more than) a zipper, be more prone to getting cracked off and be annoying as all hell. If you ask me…that design is an epic fail.
/rant
KJ
Although I'm obviously in the minority, I like the idea and think the design is well thought out, if not entirely as practical as one would hope. What I don't understand is in the video, one of the reasons given for going zipperless is reduced cost, but that doesn't seem to be reflected in the MSRP.
Either way, my wife would never go for it. She finds teeny tiny holes in tent mesh and plugs them with TP to "Keep the spiders out". Not thinking she is a No-Zipper fan.
Become a member to post in the forums.