Topic

REI Coupon?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI Coupon?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

yes you can ask for cash (I think they issue a check)

Justin McCabe

@justinmc

Locale: Southern California

Whhaaaat???

I live 5 minutes from there and never knew that!

Used my dividend on the Sawyer Squeeze filter and a black Houdini (couldn't help it, hate my red one)

Mobile Calculator
    Spectator

@mobile-calculator

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Holy S*. That 15% off year round is a game changer. My folks live up the street on Edinger. I know what I'm gonna do the next time I'm in town..

Andrew U
    Spectator

@anarkhos

Locale: Colorado, Wyoming

I have now successfully used my in-store 20% off 3 times. I don't think they scan anything, the cashier simply just applies a 20% line discount to the most expensive eligible item. This makes me pretty happy and also sad for the company, but oh well. And no, I haven't been trying to con the cashiers, but both the second and third time I've bought something from the store last week they didn't even ask me about it, just rang it through. I even got an additional 5% off my new watch cause I'm a nice customer (I think the girl was having a rough day). So having good luck lately. If you don't have any moral dilemmas to deal with, just play dumb and you might get another free discount.

Assuming the online coupon will only work once for REI.com and REI-Outlet.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

https://www.rei.com/membership/dividend

Can I receive my dividend in cash?**

From July 1 through December 31, you may bring your dividend notice to any REI store and request to receive cash for your remaining dividend. Stores have limited cash on hand; a request to redeem a dividend notice for cash may be handled as a check request at the store's discretion.

Can I receive my dividend by check?**

You may request a check for your remaining dividend at any time prior to expiration. While you may request the check at any time, REI issues checks only from July 1 through December 31 of each year. Please note that no checks are issued for dividends under $1.

Request a dividend check:

By phone:
    1-800-426-4840 (U.S. and Canada)
    1-253-891-2500 (international)
    1-253-891-2523 (fax)

By mail, returning your dividend notice to:
    REI Membership Services
    P.O. Box 1938
    Sumner, WA 98390-0008

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

REI released this new REI member coupon code last week. It's valid until may 27th, 2013. It is valid on one full-price item during the sale. Let me know if it works for you.

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

Hey Nathan, this code expired but it looks like backcountry is running their memorial day sale this week.

Fitz Travels

@fitztravels

^^^^^^

Ssshhh… I dont want that sleeping bag Im planning on buying tomorrow to be sold out by then. A bivy already did.

SSSSHHHHH.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools