Topic

expired account access

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support expired account access

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    user name

@websiteuser1245

I'm a former paid subscriber to this forum, my account has been inactive for nearly a year. I've made repeated requests to admins to have my personal information scrubbed from this site but have received no response. I can no longer access my expired account to edit or remove any posts of personal information. It is very important to me that I have my information removed from your website but I dont know how to go about this. Could admins please contact me via this account to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Have you filed a support ticket or e mailed Ryan directly?

How have you been making requests?

He does not look at this forum. I know.

[email protected]

[email protected]

I would also PM Roger Caffin to see if he can help you.

Cayenne Redmonk
    BPL Member

@redmonk

Locale: Greater California Ecosystem

You either need to get Patagonia to make a request to have information scrubbed on your behalf, or know the owners preferred form of direct contact and hope for a response.

rowan !

@romonster

Locale: SF Bay Area

It might not be possible to completely remove an account without breaking the database, which seems to be rather creaky. And even if the information can be removed from this site, by this time it will be archived in dozens of places all over the net. Once something is online, you really can't make it go away.

Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

LOL @ Cameron

Ryan

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Pay your $25.
    Brew up a big pot of coffee.
    Start editing.

'Cause if you don't, you know They will find you and nail…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools