Topic

Does anyone know when Big Agnes will be releasing their Q-Core SL?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Does anyone know when Big Agnes will be releasing their Q-Core SL?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Aaron D
    Spectator

@ardavis324-2-2-2

Im 5'11" 185, 42" chest…doesnt feel "too narrow" for me to sleep comfortably on it. Very comfortable overall.

However, it weighs 17.2 oz on my scale. another .8 oz for the stuff sack/repair kit. Disappointing but I'll probably keep it.

Aaron D
    Spectator

@ardavis324-2-2-2

I take that back.. I tried actually sleeping on it. For side sleeping it is just fine. But when I lay on my back, my arms and shoulders really hang over the side.

I dont know if the non-mummy is any wider in the torso area. I dont think it is. I don't think i'll be keeping this after all.

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

I returned my rectangle sl and got the exped ul7. The exped feels several inches wider. I can lay on my back with my arms resting on the pad, and side sleep without my legs falling off. If I had to guess the exped feels 2 inches wider on each side.

At least!

Aaron D
    Spectator

@ardavis324-2-2-2

I thought about trying the regular q-core sl instead of the mummy. But I think the exped synmat ul 7 is going to be my choice.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools