Topic

24 Hours: Packrafting the Grande Ronde River

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable 24 Hours: Packrafting the Grande Ronde River

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Vidrine

@bvidrine82

Ryan,

What backpack is that? HMG porter? Also, who made the tarp? Finally, what model pack raft is that?

Thanks!

Michael Schwartz
    BPL Member

@greenwalk

Locale: PA & Ireland

Great vid, and glad to see another 24 adventure. The "Done in 24" is a great idea that shows what's possible with some planning and imagination. Inspiring.

a b

@ice-axe

Really enjoyed this video.
    The packraft is very much on my mind these days.
    I want to incorporate one for my next long distance hike in some way and seeing it in action is inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing!

Michael Cheifetz
    BPL Member

@mike_hefetz

Locale: Israel

RJ
    Im not a packrafter and wil prob never be (no rivers here to practice on :) but this was a great atmosphere piece that combined good looking vid and edit, nice commentary, gripping story and just a tad of gear. I loved it

Mike

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

Great concept and excellent execution. Ryan, like so many others have said, well written story with a great video that takes us along and gets us stoked. Keep up the quality and interaction. They are what makes this more than just a web site.

Elliott Hollander
    BPL Member

@elliotth27

Locale: Georgia

Anyone figure out which model Alpacka this is??

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools