Topic

Osprey Talon 44 Backpack REVIEW

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Osprey Talon 44 Backpack REVIEW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carol-Admin Crooker

@carol-admin

Companion forum thread to:

Osprey Talon 44 Backpack REVIEW

Adam Klags
    BPL Member

@klags

Locale: Northeast USA

Someone should do a more recent review of the Talon 44. I just used a newer generation one on two pretty abusive hikes in the northeast and it took a hell of a beating. I didn't see the immediate wear that was suggested here and was actually shocked at how comfortably it carried a 32 lb load. I found that the compression straps on the sides could be routed inside the pockets so there was no interference with water bottles. I did find the sternum strap attachment points a bit too high myself. but otherwise found this to be an amazing lightweight pack with breathable back panel, water bottle sleeve, and not too big. its a shame its being overlooked these days for packs like the exos 46.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Wow thanks for resurfacing this one. Looks like it was completely missed the first time around.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools