Topic

Glacier: Belly River to the Loop

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Glacier: Belly River to the Loop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brendan Swihart
    BPL Member

@brendans

Locale: Fruita CO

Trip report here. I decided it was time for blog for trip reports and the like. glacier

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

Brendan,
    Your pictures are surreal, and there were so many good ones that it was hard to pick my favorite. Thank you for putting this together. I'll be keeping an eye on your blog in the future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice TR and awesome pictures. What camera were you using?

Thanks for sharing!

Richard Lyon
    BPL Member

@richardglyon

Locale: Bridger Mountains

Wonderful photos, Brendan. Thanks for sharing.

Richard

MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

That is a fantastic trip in Glacier. The Belly is one of my favorite areas, even if it is overpopulated with campsites. We hit Stoney Indian this summer just as it opened up, and I really enjoyed seeing how it and the Belly looked late in the season. It amazes me how Glacier changes month to month.

Fantastic photos. I am impressed.

David W.
    BPL Member

@davidpcvsamoa

Locale: East Bay, CA

Great pictures and write up. A few of us west coasters did a similar route just a few weeks ago and like Clayton, I am struck by how different the scenery appears in just a short time. The pass west of Fifty Mountain was my favorite spot on the trip. When we were on top of the pass it was sunny with no wind and simply beautiful. I have never been on top of a pass that was so calm and peaceful (I'm sure its not always this way). Thank you for sharing.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

As others said…you've got some great photos there!
    Thanks

Brendan Swihart
    BPL Member

@brendans

Locale: Fruita CO

Thanks for the kind words!

Tom K, I was using a Fuji X100. I plan to have a review of the X100 as a backpacking camera up sometime soon.

Nico .
    BPL Member

@nickb

Locale: Los Padres National Forest

Great photos. Beautiful scenery; the weather adds a bit of mood to the photos. I'm liking it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"Tom K, I was using a Fuji X100. I plan to have a review of the X100 as a backpacking camera up sometime soon"

Thanks, Brendan. You make the X100 look very good. I'll be looking forward to your review.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools