I'm look for the lotion jars they used to sell on backpackinglights web site. Does anybody know where you can still buy these plastic jars.
Topic
where can you buy repackaging lotion jars
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
for small bottle droppers
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IQRKD6/ref=oh_details_o03_s01_i01
for small containers
I have a few containers that formerly held sprinkles for ice cream and such. One is excellent for holding several days of sunscreen. I am still looking for uses for the others.
Haven't purchased bc I repurpose other bottles. Eye drop bottles work well.
Married? Check out the make up containers.
I got these and love them:
http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Hinged-Sampling-Traveling-Mixing/dp/B004X7VZYQ/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_2
Small, secure, and definitely the lightest jars I've ever tried (much lighter than Nalgene for sure).
– Elizabeth
Had to run an errand at Michael's and found these:
$1.99 for 18 containers (3 strips of 6 connected containers). Easy to cut or twist apart, 0.1 oz each container on my scale.
We have a local shop that sells essential oils and other organic/healing products and they have all kinds of tiny vials. You might look for similar in your area.
My local supplier is Zenith Supplies: http://www.zenithsupplies.com/doc/dispenser.htm
Become a member to post in the forums.

