Topic

Quest Outfitters

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Quest Outfitters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

I just placed yet another order of fabric, cord and toggles from Quest Outfitters. I have been buying from them for just over two years now. I have had nothing but excellent service, fast shipping, great communication and outstanding products. . I usually place my orders on the weekend and if they have any questions they will contact me before they ship on Monday morning. Their combined shipping helps keep the prices very competitive.
    Thanks Quest Outfitters!

Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

Plus 1 here.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

and one more makes two. Always great service.

Andy Duncan
    BPL Member

@bluewater

Locale: SoCal

I have also received their follow-up emails to confirm information about my orders. With the exception of Joe Velasko who else does that? Another +1 for customer service.

Harald Hope
    BPL Member

@hhope

Locale: East Bay

Sometimes they also adjust the shipping down from their quoted amount when the order costs less to ship, who does that?

Plus one, I like those guys. Don't have the selection of stuff I might want, but for what they have, always great service.

Jordo _99
    BPL Member

@jordo_99

Locale: Nebraska

I've ordered exclusively from DIY Gear Supply and they've been great. They have a bit more limited list of materials to order though compared to OWFINC and Quest.

My last order they refunded me $10 to adjust for actual shipping charges which was pretty cool and they've gone WAY out of their way to answers questions I had about materials and coatings for their fabrics.

I'll give Quest some business soon as I'm starting to branch off into other areas where "DGS" isn't going to have what I need. OWFINC has also been great for customer service but I haven't ordered from them as I tend to prefer online methods rather than call/email ordering…just easier to look at a cart IMO.

Thanks for bringing up Quest though. I've been browsing around and found quite a few things that I'll likely buy from them in the next few months.

Sean Rhoades

@kingpin

Locale: WV

Love this about Quest. Nearly every order I've placed with them has had the shipping changed to a lower price. Only place I've purchased from that does that. Great company and selection, wish they would start carrying some harder to find fabrics.

David Miles
    Spectator

@davidmiles

Locale: Eastern Sierra

Quest has been my first choice for 15+ years. Always great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools