Topic

Sanora Pass & PCT to Boulder Lake

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Sanora Pass & PCT to Boulder Lake

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

I got the last minute Hall Pass and I am going to use it! It is about 13 miles one way on the PCT to Boulder Lake from Sanora Pass(HWY 108). Boulder Lake has trout and good campsites. I am heading out Friday afternoon and sleeping at the pass(Get up and Go!). I know this is last minute but what is a busy backpacker to do? Any Bay Area friends available? See ya on the PCT.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

One final BUMP!
    ?

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

I'd love to go Jay, but I'll be heading up to Glacier National Park that Fri. Have a good time.

Jack

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

He's gone already silly. Quit bragging; )

Dave T

@davet

Where is –B.G– right now?

Is Sanora (s.p.) Pass not high enough elevation in the Sierra's (s.p.) to warrant a stern corrective misspelling posting?

#Confused.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Combing through piles of old maps and notes just to make sure. Will pounce soon.

Dave T

@davet

it's my super favorite when he corrects obvious English-second language speakers.

"i know your name is Dutch-Dutchlander, but you REALLY ought to know that the High Sierra is derived from the first Spanish sighting of Un Gran Sierra Nevada from across that one Spanish land grant and, as such, is thus neither plural nor possessive, but merely stands alone as the Sierra to end all Sierras."

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

OOOH! HIS NEXT POST WILL BE 7200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave T

@davet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools