Topic

Trip Report: DL 207 (ZRH-JFK) and DL 206 (JFK-ZRH)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Trip Report: DL 207 (ZRH-JFK) and DL 206 (JFK-ZRH)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SPAM

@chrisgayle885

I recently completed a TATL R/T in BusinessElite on the old 767 metal.

The flight was fine and the FA staff were also terrific… One issue though:
    On the flight to JFK, the wine was never offered with the main meal. All meals were delivered to the passengers, and then there was no wine offered. Only after a 20 minute wait, I had to ask the FA for some wine.
    A wait of another 10 minutes to actually find the bottles, and I finally received a glass of wine.

To be fair, wine was offered with the first course, but when the main dish was served, there was no wine offered.

Before the snack, we were asked if we wanted something to drink. However, I was not informed that a snack was immediately pending.

Suggestion: Serve the wine with each course of each meal.

BTW: On the return trip, I indicated to the FAs that I would like wine offered when the food is served. The FAs had no problem meeting this request.

I am astonished that FAs would not know to serve wine simultaneously with the meal.

Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

Not to be rude…but this is a backpacking site (specifically focused on lightweight backpacking at this).

This trip report doesn't even mention a pack used for air travel…much less getting out of a city. This may not be the best place for a "trip report" of this type. Look at some of the other threads to see what is usually expected from a trip report. The following link is a pretty good balance of city and wilderness in a trip report:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=65572

At the very least tell us about your time in the wilds! =)

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Glad you got your wine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools