Topic

Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

I just noticed this evening that I have to hit the zoom feature on my toolbar twice to read forum posts. Usually I have been able to read a normal screen here. What have you done?

I'm not the only one; Cori Fogelsong also noticed it (see our posts in the "Backpack Gear Shops in Portland, OR" thread). It's therefore evidently not my computer!

Not all your members here are under 40! We'd like to be able to see what we're reading! If you've made the print smaller, please, please change it back! Thank you!

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

+1

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Looks the same to me.

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Mary

No changes in the web site, but you might like to check the default settings in your browser. That's where you normally get the font size from. Guess something changed the setting.

Cheers

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Whatever it was (several people noticed), it seems to have resolved itself this morning.

Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

I'm sorry for the hassle, but that's truly mystifying to me. I haven't changed a thing, couldn't even if I wanted to! Glad it's resolved though. :)
    Addie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools