Topic

Jandd Tozi Kletter add on Pocket modification

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Jandd Tozi Kletter add on Pocket modification

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

I have Jandd Tozi Kletter pack made out of 500d cordura is 37 liters weighs only 27.2 oz. and it sells for only $82.95 . It great little pack made with american fabric and hardware just across the boarder near Otay mesa, Ca. in mexico by mexican shoe craftsman. Their have been a few backpacking light board members that have bought the Jandd pack for their use because they wanted a tuff light weight pack.

It's a bomb proof pack but it lacks water bottle pockets and front pocket that would fit my needs.It has the option to put removable water bottle and side pockets on it by using the 1 inch plastic loops using 1 inch accessory straps all made by Jandd.
    But Their accessories have not met my needs so I have been thinking of a removable pocket modification that would meet my needs and Rocky woods had a sale on black 500d cordura.

So I came up with a removable all in one pack pocket the had 2 side pockets fro water bottles or 2 one liter paltys in each side pocket and a large front pocket to hold my bivy and ground sheet and also a zipper less lid pocket to hold my first aid kit ,water filter,water filter.
    So here are the photos of the pocket I made I really like how it mounts on the pack how it is bounce free. I hope this light weight removable pack pocket modification will help out some Jandd Tozi Kletter owners who would like to make a pocket themselves.

Pocket mounted on pack:jandd tozi front

Pocket mounted on side of pack:janddtozi pack pocket mod

Pocket off the pack:
    Jandd pocket removed from pack

pocket empty front:Jandd front pocket empty contents

pocket empty back :jandd tozi pocket back
    pocket front empty:

You can purchase Jandd Tozi Kletter online at Jandd
    http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FTK
    Terry

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Nicely thought out Terry. I like the clean rear pocket. With the way you worked the straps through the pocket you still retain compression. Got to say I love that little ruck. This addition to it would only make that love stronger.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

nm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools