Topic

This should be on a must see list

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion This should be on a must see list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I attended Andrew's presentation tonight and I wish I would have brought the whole family. This would have been the perfect family movie night.
    If you live anywhere close to where he will be presenting I strongly suggest spending the two hour presentation.
    This isn't a trip that I will ever be able to do (made other choices in life) but deep inside it is something I've always wanted to do and exactly where I would want to do it. I was able to live the trip vicariously through Andrew.

The presentation was casual and informal yet informational enough to capture my interest, causing me to want more at the break and end.

Great job, hope to see more of these in the future.

Tad

Doug Johnson
    BPL Member

@djohnson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Agreed! Great to meet you in real life Tad-

Best wishes,
    Doug

Jack Elliott

@jackelliott

Locale: Bend, Oregon, USA

"I attended Andrew's presentation tonight and I wish I would have brought the whole family. This would have been the perfect family movie night. If you live anywhere close to where he will be presenting I strongly suggest spending the two hour presentation."

Who Andrew? Where be "anywhere close"? What's that presentation?

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Jack Elliott

@jackelliott

Locale: Bend, Oregon, USA

Thanks, Anna. Alas, he's not presenting anywhere near me.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Second best is watching the videos of his presentations that I posted above.If you don't own his book it is also worth having.

Christopher Yi
    Spectator

@traumahead

Locale: Cen Cal

Favorite part was when he scares the —- out of the bear, literally.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools