Topic

Campsaver 20% Off until 4/15

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Campsaver 20% Off until 4/15

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Stephan Doyle

@stephancal

Campsaver's answer to REI.

Use code SPRING-2947.

Good on regular price items. Excludes MontBell, MSR, Marmot, Rab, Granite Gear, Thermarest, Platypus, Arc'Teryx, Patagonia, Black Diamond.

Stephen Barber
    BPL Member

@grampa

Locale: SoCal

In other words, most of the brands we'd actually want to buy are not included in the sale?

P S

@xeren

Locale: Southern California

ha, i would have purchased something from campsaver for the first time (and possibly become a repeat customer) had they not blocked montbell sales with the coupon. oh well, i guess i'll just continue to frequent REI and backcountry.com

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Campsaver is one of the few places that actually had the Exped down mat ULs in stock last time I checked, 20 percent off one of those would be cool for anyone who wants one.

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

REI has exped's downmat UL. They don't have them on their website, but i know that the denver flagship has them in stock

campsaver also carries salewa footwear with a lot instock

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

"ha, i would have purchased something from campsaver for the first time (and possibly become a repeat customer) had they not blocked montbell sales with the coupon. oh well, i guess i'll just continue to frequent REI and backcountry.com…"

Are you sure it's not Montbell requiring Campsaver to block it?

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"REI has exped's downmat UL."

Cool, I'll have to check my local store. I called a few weeks ago and they didn't have it, have only checked the website since. Didn't realize they have stuff in store that's not on the website!

David Ure

@familyguy

William is correct. I know that MSR, Montbell, and Granite Gear indicates to the vendor when their items can go on sale. It isn't up to Campsaver.

Campsaver is one of the best vendors out there, IMHO.

Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

"In other words, most of the brands we'd actually want to buy are not included in the sale?"

Picked myself up some Inov8 F-Lite 195s to try for $91, which looks like a good deal (comparatively speaking). Guess nobody here likes that brand? Actually you did say "most" brands, so I will agree with you to some extent. Still some good stuff available though.

P S

@xeren

Locale: Southern California

"Are you sure it's not Montbell requiring Campsaver to block it?"

not sure at all, but i've seen plenty of montbell stuff on sale, so it's not like their stuff is never discounted.

i'm in no hurry, i won't need the item until this summer, so i'll just wait

Tommy Franzen
    Spectator

@tomlike

Locale: Pacific Wonderland

Picked up a pair of heavenly Give-N-Go boxer briefs, so basically free shipping with the 20% code

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools