Topic

New: TSS Titanium Field Scapel: Self Sharpening UL Blade: Pre-order price.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals New: TSS Titanium Field Scapel: Self Sharpening UL Blade: Pre-order price.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Edward Z
    BPL Member

@fuzz

Locale: Sunny San Diego

I missed out on your quilts, and I'll be damned if I miss the boat on this also. Throw me in for one of the extras if you have them. If not, count me in line for a future batch edition.

Regards,

Ed

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

Just to clarify, anybody that contacts me (in the next few days), and places an order, will get one of these. Otherwise, I'll make as many as I have materials for on hand, and if there are any extras I'll post here.

I have no idea if/when I'll do another run of these, so if you want one, contact me. I'm taking payment on these now, and payment will guarantee a Scapel. If I have enough interest to order more materials, and make more, that's fine, I'll honor existing orders, but this wont be an "in stock whenever you want it" item. That's not the way I work. Sowwie. ;)

PM or email [email protected]

I've emailed or PM'd anybody that contacted me directly previously. If you haven't heard from me, get in touch.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools