Topic

Lost Gear in Uintas?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Lost Gear in Uintas?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

+1 above

cole jones

@peakbagger1

Considering that you are from communist California I will not take your insults to heart.

Doug Smith
    BPL Member

@jedi5150

Locale: Central CA

"Considering that you are from communist California I will not take your insults to heart."

Troll is my guess as well. He's had ample time to continue posting on this thread, including uploading a photo for his profile, but he hasn't had the time to send an email to S Long, who has asked him to repeatedly so he can return his stuff?

He hasn't even provided a description of the missing items? In email or on this thread? It's definitely odd that the only person whose posts he can't reply to are the guy who has his stuff…

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Interesting that cole rhymes with troll. What are the chances?

@S turn that crap in and be done with it. Then they can fine him when he claims it. Up to 5K.

S Long
    BPL Member

@izeloz

Locale: Wasatch

I have heard back from him and confirmed his identity. I will be returning his stuff.

Ben H.
    BPL Member

@bzhayes

Locale: No. Alabama

your a good patient man s long. I would have probably thrown the equipment in the trash after his first post. update this thread and let us know how this all worked out.

Ben F

@tekhna

What a loser. Guy breaks the law, and then is p1ssed when someone does something incredibly considerate for him.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

I have been called a commie! That's actually a compliment thanks!

Cole you're one angry tool. Good luck in the backcountry. Darwinism out there will work out for you

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

I seriously can not believe Cole Jones was legit, assuming he was.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools