Topic

Lightweight Day Pack – What are some good options?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Lightweight Day Pack – What are some good options?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I doubt you are going to find a well padded day pack under 16 ounces, if I understand what you mean by well padded. That said you may want to consider the most comfortable Osprey Talon 22, or 33. The 33 is 2000CI, though I dont think the front pocket, and side pockets are counted by Osprey, another 275-300 CI. Same with the 22. My Talon 33 is very comfortable and well padded.

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

Mike F, for what it is, the Hornet 24 is a great little pack.Plenty of support and pad. I'm gonna stick with it for now. Don't want anything heavier than the 20 oz' the Hornet weighs.

I could have Chris Zimmer or Joe @ ZPacks make a lighter pack, and I may still do, but I'm gonna use the Hornet for a good while before trying to drop any more weight for day hiking purposes. It already feels pretty light as it is.

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools