Topic

How do you store/organize your gear?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) How do you store/organize your gear?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Deborah Marh

@debby

Unfortunately, I keep everything on a shelf behind the door of my bedroom, so full that has already collapsed once :-(
    Small house, no space, too much outdoor gear in my indoor…

John Donewar
    BPL Member

@newton

Locale: Southeastern Texas

Doug,

"Fuel! Two bottles of Everclear used exclusively for fuel. Or, at least, that's what I bought it for. Then I went esbit. I've tried to give both bottles away with some alcohol stoves twice, but neither person was interested"!

I do not understand those people! LOL ;-)

Whenever possible I use Everclear and my locally available and less expensive favorite 95% grain alcohol "Diesel" as fuel in my alcohol stove.

My gear is stored in a closet in the extra bedroom of our house. Actually it shares the closet with the Christmas decorations and wrapping paper. Until very recently both only seemed to come out with the same annual frequency. ;-?

What isn't hung up is stored in Sterilite plastic storage bins from WalMart.

That same spare bedroom also houses my MYOG supplies and sewing machine.

Party On,

Newton

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools