Topic

Anyone have Sierra Trading Post 35% coupon?, help!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Anyone have Sierra Trading Post 35% coupon?, help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 posts - 51 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

using code RJM2133E will get you an extra 30% off + $2.50 shipping. Should work on ALL items.

Not the best code ever but certainly decent if there isn't a 35% off code going around at the moment . . .

Nicholas Meadors

@nickoli

Locale: Teh Front Range

thanks todd! like you said…not the greatest possible, but it's better than what i had!

Rick M
    BPL Member

@yamaguy

del

Vanessa Tan

@georgie

Greatly appreciate if anyone has a 40% spare code to share?
    WOW! They just doubled their International shipping rates so would much appreciate help with a high value code.

Also I just wondered if anyone has ever received a 70% off code with their purchases?
    I usually get a 20 -25% off code included with my parcel.
    However, I read on a review on YELP that someone who bought a pair of TEVA for $30, got
    " I also got a 70% coupon, a free shipping coupon, and a return postage stamp in case I needed to return/exchange my purchase."
    WOW! I spend a lot with them but never received such great offers.
    Interested to hear of other's shopping experience with them. thanks!

Curry
    BPL Member

@veganaloha

Locale: USA

Vanessa,

I get their e-mails -a lot everyday – and the codes are usually attached to the e-mail, not separate.

If you're not a member, you could open an account with them. Of course then you'd get a lot of e-mails from the every day!

Sorry I couldn't help with just a code.

Susan

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Hi Vanessa,
    If you sign up for the dealflyer promotion emails you'll start getting coupons emailed to you every couple of days. I think the quality of coupons increases the more you spend at STP, and the emailed coupons are usually better than the ones I've seen in postal flyers.

Regarding specific coupons, the 70% off coupons I've received have all been limited to a smallish selection of what is mostly junk, usually close-outs on odd sized clothing/shoes from off-brands. Free shipping coupons – not very common, but could be useful if you have a small item you'd like to buy, such as a pair of socks, etc. But if you live in the US, you are better off getting a STP credit card to take advantage of the cheaper shipping it offers – $2.95 per order (assuming no oversized items, etc.).

Probably the most consistent, decent coupon I receive is the "take an extra 35% off your order" coupon. In use these usually work out to 55-60% off MSRP for most items on the site, and are great for purchasing Icebreaker baselayers/socks at much more reasonable prices than full retail.

The best active code I have right now is an extra 35% off a single item, and it's good for 2 more uses – RWP28853

Vanessa Tan

@georgie

Thanks so much Susan and Joseph:)

Yes I am signed up to their myupdates and dealflyers.
    I don't live in the USA and I think that might be the problem.
    I don't think the amount one spends with them applies to getting larger value coupons, if one lives outside of USA.

Per purchase I spend hundreds of dollars with them ranging from $300 to $600.
    From reading this forum and other internet reviews, I discovered that most people living in the USA would make much smaller purchases with them compared to me.
    Yet I only get 20% coupons with my purchase and 25% for the myupdate emails.
    I've never received a 35% or even 35% off single items.

The first time I realised that there is a 40% coupon out there was when I came across this forum. I then checked my emails and discovered a Top Secret Sale 40% off 10,000 or 14,000 items off. When I chatted to their reps, they told me how to find the code.
    Susan, if you look at "If you have questions, please call 1-800-713-4534 and please mention keycode XYZ"…..you will find the keycode to share there.

The rep said it was the same as deal as one of the codes someone had posted here, but the funny thing is that when I applied my code it discounted only a few items, but when I used the codes that 2 different people had posted here, it discounted most of the items in my cart!

Shipping used to cost $72 but they have now doubled it to $160!!!
    I am not in a hurry so if anyone has a 40% or better code that they don't need, would appreciate you posting here.

Appreciate your explanation of the 70% codes, Joseph! Thanks so much. puts my mind at rest.

Curry
    BPL Member

@veganaloha

Vanessa,

Thanks for the help in finding the code. I'll check the next e-mail I get from them. I really haven't bought anything from them in over a year, sounds like you're a mich more avid customer than I am!

Susan

Curry
    BPL Member

@veganaloha

Vanessa,

I tried to PM you, but you don't have your e-mail set up for PMs.

PM me if you still need a code for 30% off.

Susan

Paul Phillips

@hecubus

Additional 30% Off Your Order @ Sierra Trading Post

coupon code: ALWOOT2

Steve C

@smit

Locale: sierra nevada

Hi,
    If anyone has a spare discount code I could put it to good use.
    Thanks
    Steve

Jamie Klein
    Spectator

@jasklein

Locale: Louisville

there is almost always a 30% off coupon code at retailmenot.com.

Steve C

@smit

Apparently the item I wish to purchase is not covered by the coupons currently on retailmenot.

B Phan
    Spectator

@grltrvlr

Here's a code that can be used up to 3 times for 35% off one item.
    NSJ5690J

Steve C

@smit

Thanks for the help everyone. It seems the fly reel I want (one of the cheapest they stock) is not "eligible" for further discount, unless I spend a $100, then I can get 25% off. At this time I just don't have the money to "spend to save".
    Steve

Jason Amick

@isneer

The shipping cost can be decreased if you use Visa Rewards Card because I used it last night through Ezcouponsearch.com where you can have confirmation, and I am sure you will also get a good deal there.

Rebecca Wood

@woodr80

Hi Guys Im new to this site but I was wondering if anyone had a good Sierra Trading Coupon code. I want to get my hubby a good backpacking tent. Thanks for your help

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Rebecca,

Which tent are you looking at there ?

I was sent a 35% off coupon for a single item purchase this morning. If you set up your account to accept pm's (personal messages) I'll send you the coupon code. The code is good till midnight tomorrow night (6/16)

Josiah
    Spectator

@eternalnoob

Anyone have a no minimum free shipping coupon? Preferably with a % discount as well?

Scott Musack
    Spectator

@scottm

Locale: Oregon

That one just expired. The current one is 99 cent shipping on orders > 75 and discounts of 35% for orders > 125 with code HJX6360Z

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

STP also has these monthly coupon codes for either 20% off any order amount, 25% off $125 or 30% off when you spend $200.

bc25.com has a dedicated sierra trading post coupon page where the codes are posted as soon as they are released.

Hope this helps..

Viewing 21 posts - 51 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools