Topic

Anyone have Sierra Trading Post 35% coupon?, help!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Anyone have Sierra Trading Post 35% coupon?, help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

use code : EB031312B for extra 35% off. Unlimited uses till Thursday Mar 15th. Not sure if that means midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow night.

Tommy Franzen
    Spectator

@tomlike

Locale: Pacific Wonderland

Thanks Todd! It expires 11:59 (MDT) Thursday 3/15.

Michael Barber

@curiouslayman

Locale: Western NC Mountains

Anybody have an active code?

Todd Dea

@busguy

Use code YWT1598M for an extra 35% off (good until Monday, Mar 26th at 11:59pm).

Max 3 uses.

Todd Dea

@busguy

Also have an Extra 30% off + a $20 eDeals card code (on orders of $75 or more). Use code NXJ1581A (good till 11:59 Monday, Mar 26th)

Max 3 uses.

Michael Barber

@curiouslayman

Locale: Western NC Mountains

Thanks!

Julie Benson

@juliecaak

Locale: NE California

Anybody want to invite me to SierraTradingPost.com for a $10 coupon for me and you? I want to order something and the catalog code I'm trying to use isn't working (thinking I need to use it in the store, which is 1 1/2 hours away from me). Please send me a PM if you want to help and get blessed at the same time :) The deal is on their webpage.

Todd Dea

@busguy

Julie,

You may want to wait a couple of days until they next have a decent coupon (extra 30% or 35%) out before you make your purchase.

The best one's I can find at the moment are :

25% off with free shipping : DYR65707

30% off (if you spend $100 or more) : SFBWD4112

If no one has looked after you yet here is mine : http://www.sierratradingpost.com/invite~2897966/wetcoastbackpacker/

You need to be a new customer (ie. never purchased there before) for the $10 deal though.

Todd Dea

@busguy

Anyone have a 35% off coupon that they are not going to use ?

Much appreciated.

Vanessa Tan

@georgie

Can anyone please help? does anyone have a 35% or 40% discount coupon code that they can share if they are not going to use it? Much appreciated!

Todd Dea

@busguy

Use keycode REU5517B to receive an extra 35% off your order. This keycode is limited to 100 uses, so hurry!

Julie Benson

@juliecaak

Had all my card info in. Just wanted to double check prices. Went back to website. Pushed "purchase" and got "something has changed since you entered your payment information". Arghhhh!!!!!!!! :)

Julie Benson

@juliecaak

Do they do these specials weekly? If anyone has a spare 35% off coupon that is usable, I'd greatly appreciate it. I want to purchase a dog backpack, but I've got a budget. I'm sorry I didn't get online earlier today…

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Todd Dea

@busguy

Definitely sign up to receive the offers directly but they mail different offers to to different people You may get a 25% offer sent to you and your friend get's a 35% off one the same day. The amount you have spent there does seem to play a role in the size of the coupon's you get sent as well. So definitely check back here when you need one.

d k
    BPL Member

@dkramalc

Somehow I haven't gotten any deal offers from STP since February, even though I'm still signed up for "gear deals" on their site. Anyone know why this would be?

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

Makes no sense I get offers twice a day. Your mail client may have labeled them as Spam?

Julie Benson

@juliecaak

I got it! Sierra Trading Post commented that there were still a few 35% keycodes available on Twitter. I just signed up for twitter so that I could get the code. It worked! Hurray! Anyone else out there needing a deal should swing over to twitter and get the code! They are "sierratp". I was afraid I'd be too late, but I wasn't. Now my dog will be able to carry his food and water when we hit the trail :)

Vanessa Tan

@georgie

Hi, I think it sounds like they do send different codes to different people. I have never received a 30%, 35% or 40% coupon code. I have made many purchases from STP, usually the value spent is between $400 – $600. Since I live outside USA, I have tp pay for shipping. I always receive a 25% discount coupon code that is valid for 3 uses and for a week after I make a purchase. From Myupdates, I always get a 25% code.
    Can you guys please share where you are getting the 35% and 40% codes? Is it after a purchase or from Myupdates?

Also would anyone have a 35% or 40 % code to share please? thank you.

Vanessa Tan

@georgie

Hi Todd, Thanks for posting the code

"Use keycode REU5517B to receive an extra 35% off your order.'

Unfortunately, I am new to this forum and did NOT know how to use it and only figured it out today :( and saw your reply, but it is too late- code has expired.

@Julie
    , I tried your suggestion of signing up to Twitter and I did, but am not familiar with Twitter and how to use it. Couldn't find the 35%, but surprise, surprise….I received a welcome email for new followers and it gave me a 20% keycode.

Julie can you please share your 35% keycode?

Also, does anyone have any insight as to why I never receive a 35 – 40% keycode as I spend so much money with STP and have made many order! I'd be really interested to hear anyone's thoughts. thanks! Much appreciated!

Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

40% off some items: KHB1176U
    35% off 1 item: PFR8955U

Joshua Smith

@stormico

I also have not received an e coupon since February for some reason. I did check my spam folder and nothing was detoured over there. I just called STP to inquire about this and they told me it still shows I am set to receive the deal flyers… but they just havent been going out for some unknown reason – she seemed to think it had something to do with my cancelling the paper, mailed catalogs.

She apologized and got me set back up to receive them. I then asked her for a hook up now if possible and she gave me the one thats already on the site (siteshop412), but also supplied me with BTF7607B which she says varies in discount % received based on what you spend. I had an order that totalled around $83 before applying code, after code brought total $51, and saved me 40% on what seems a relatively small amount spent.

No idea how many uses this code has but she says it expires Sunday. Hope this can help save BPL people some loot!

Nicholas Meadors

@nickoli

Locale: Teh Front Range

anyone have an active coupon? looking to get a merino shirt, but my 35% expired two days ago. any help is appreciated.

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

It's a cookie or something of the sort when you link from you email. Open a freebie yahoo/gmail/hotmail account and use that to sign up on STP. You'll get a regular flood of offers. The last one I got was at noon today: "FINAL HOURS – SITEWIDE 50% OFF Ground Shipping +& At least 50% OFF over 20,000 items!"

Bobby Lee

@rblee

RTX7872T 3 uses, expires monday night

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools