Topic

Winter Blanket (Oct 2006)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Winter Blanket (Oct 2006)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve .

@pappekak

Locale: Tralfamadore

Winter Blanket (Oct 2006)

Doug Johnson
    BPL Member

@djohnson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Wow Steve- you really have an eye. This is some beautiful work. It makes me want to go outside in the snow!

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

Steve,

you sure have an artiste's eye!!!

Absolutely beautiful photographs. I've stared at and contemplated them all – for periods of time each, taking it all in and trying to absorb the wonder of God's creation which you captured so beautifully; trying to imagine being there alongside of you as you took the pics.

I've never owned a camera (used to trust my memory to store the pics), but i think i may soon have to look into obtaining one. Your pics have prompted me to recognize that my memory is not so good any longer.

BEAUTIFUL WORK. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. VERY CREATIVE AND ARTISTIC. WOW!!!

Steve .

@pappekak

Locale: Tralfamadore

Thanks PJ.

If you end up going down the camera route you can get some very good cameras for under $200. Don’t let people tell you that you need a high mega pixel camera or heavy equipment to get good pictures. The lens is the most important part of the camera. Everything else being equal, a low mega pixel camera with a great lens will give better results than a high mega pixel camera with a bad lens.

Great cheap cameras like the Cannon A540 and Cannon A610 come to mind.

Cheap cameras can also take great action shots. Here is proof that a $300 camera can be every bit as effective as a professional D-SLR costing thousands of dollars.

Flying Dog

A larger version can be seen here

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4668005&size=lg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools