Topic

Funk

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BRIAN TACKETT

@tacksman99

Locale: So Cal

Maybe its just me but, anyone ever get caught up with the daily grind that before you know it its been months since you’ve been out?

Just wondering…

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

Ever read the BPL boards around March?

I think it happens to many.

That said: Get your butt outside!

Steven Hanlon
    BPL Member

@asciibaron

Locale: Mid Atlantic

"Maybe its just me but, anyone ever get caught up with the daily grind that before you know it its been months since you’ve been out?"

i'm trying to figure out where the last 6 years went.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

I am from the South Coast of Ireland and used to live an hours drive from some decent 3000 foot mountanis (treeline is 1000ft) so used to get out most weekends but for the last 3 years I have bene living in Belgium and end up trvaleing to ScotlandWales every 2 months.

After Xmas I am moving to central Michigan, even though its flat I hope to get out fairly often.

Cheers,

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

I live in a beautiful area surrounded by excellent hiking. It's all around taunting me. Add that feeling to realizing that you don't get out nearly enough. Blows.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools