Topic

Patagonia Web Specials 50% Off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Web Specials 50% Off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Bobby Lee

@rblee

Dont forget Mr Rebates cashback at Patagonia – currently 6%

Mr. Rebates 6% @ Patagonia.com

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

Don't forget about the current outlet stores mail order selection thats going on right now
    http%3A%2F%2Fdreammail.edgesuite.net%2Fpatagonia1%2Fdillon_mo%2FPatagonia_Dillon_Webspecials_081511.pdf%3Fsssdmh%3Dd&h=9AQC06IYCAQDifhSdki0tPdATH11W-uZSUdAqBuaAhKhbQw

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

If what you want is sold out online, call customer service and see if they can track it down in a store. I just found a jacket that I have wanted for awhile… same price, but I had to pay shipping.

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

Ryan,

Your link is all messed up. Would you please try putting it through a URL shortener such as bit.ly and reposting it?

Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

Zach Baker

@zwb0002

Locale: the plains

I called the outlet store and got a medium yellow nano puff pullover for $35.40 plus 8.50 shipping.

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

I'll have to give them a call tomorrow if thats what nano puffs cost right now. Also, just an FYI, traditionally labor day is one of their biggest sales 40% off of outlet store prices. I think over memorial day, down sweaters cost around $70 bucks. I picked up an R2 for $17 bucks new. THe only problem is you can't be picky on color, but for that price, who cares

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

How do you get on the mailing list for the weekly outlet sales flyer you both posted a link to?

Does anyone know if the other outlets in Reno, NV and Santa Cruz, CA have similar email flyers?

Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

I have no idea, but i think if you call them – they may put you down on the list. I've just rebuild Ryan's link into a working one, so i don't actually receive these.

Michael G
    BPL Member

@neptune

Nano Puff Pullover

AND

Torrent Shell Pullover

For under 110 dollars!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools