Topic

Patagonia Web Specials 50% Off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Web Specials 50% Off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Brian Latta

@skillet0

Locale: SW Michigan

Patagonia Web Specials

Nano Puff pullover $59
    Ultralight Down shirt $125
    Down Sweater $100

lots of other good stuff…

Adam Hemphill

@ahemphill

Locale: Bay Area

Finally picking up a Nano Puff. The question, of course, is which color…

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

the bright blue is clutch. I'm in the market for a male and also a female down sweater. But the patagonia outlet has their 40% off labor day sale coming up. Normally down sweaters are around $75 if you wait till then. fyi

Adam Hemphill

@ahemphill

Locale: Bay Area

I went with orange. Combined with my pack and ice axe, I'm going to look like a giant traffic cone on Mt. Adams in a couple weeks.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Thanks Brian, I had actually placed an order over the weekend before the sale kicked in. Thanks to your headsup, I was able to get a partial refund for the price difference on the items I had just ordered. Thanks!!

The silkweight (non-stretch) capilene 1's are pretty lightweight and are on sale
    Also, great deal on R1 pullovers

David Vo

@sygyzy

Edit: Was writing about the down shirt but saw OP already mentioned it. Oops.

Walter Carrington
    BPL Member

@snowleopard

Locale: Mass.

Thanks for the heads up about this. I'm also going for the traffic cone effect with orange (clementine). I like wearing orange because of hunters.

Paul Chang

@paulgeo

Yeap… orange for me too. Great deal.

David Vo

@sygyzy

Orange Nano Puff Pullover
    Ultralight Down Shirt
    Torrentshell

Thanks for the heads up.

Brad Walker

@brawa

Locale: SoCal

Konrad, do you know how far back they will do a price adjustment?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Sorry Brad, I'm not sure. I just clicked on their "live chat" feature and did everything over that. Took about 4 mins.

Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

You are evil people… I promise to not visit gear swap or gear deals as I've already spent too much on all the gear….Now i need to repeat that 100 times….

Jolly Green Giant
    BPL Member

@regultr

Locale: www.jolly-green-giant.blogspot.com

Enabler.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

1 here as well- we can have a little get together some day :)

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

what is the warmth comparison to the micropuff? $60 is hard to beat.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

the micropuff will be warmer w/ 100 gram primaloft vs 60 gram for the nano, the nano should be good to around 40-ish w/ a base layer, micropuff probably closer to freezing- talking lounging around camp, not moving- varies greatly w/ the individual, but should be pretty close based on my experience w/ the nano

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Couldn't turn down a tshirt, with how comfy they are. Now, i'm just gonna eye a nano puff for a few days…

Karple T
    BPL Member

@ctracyverizon

Locale: Mid-Alantic

nm

Rob Weaver

@rweaver

Any clue what sizing is like on the silkweight t shirts?? I usually wear a Patagonia medium — but the words "slim fit" has me worried.

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

Rob,

Take a look at the sizing chart. It has a silhouette of a model fitted with their various cuts.

Scott Gustafson

@scott_gus

Locale: Northern California

I had to wear a friends nano puff over Memorial day weekend trip because it snowed and I was not prepared… I had no idea the awesomeness of that jacket and I went out and bought my own when I got back – I love it! I use it as a pillow too!

If there is anything else as good as that jacket I must know…

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

I have two R3s, the regular one and the high-loft. I practically live in them and would recommend them, if your in need of a fleece

David Vo

@sygyzy

Is the medium baggy or tight on you? if it's baggy, then the slim fit will still fit but be slimmer. If it's tight, then get a large.

Rob Weaver

@rweaver

Curiosity got the better of me and I ran over to my local Patagonia store. The medium silkweight t-shirt (non-stretch) is just a little bit too tight. Large is too long. Part of it is my comfort level with tight tops — it just aint my thing. I liked the material, though, and would dig something that is a little less slim around the waist and arms. For every other piece of Patagonia clothing, medium is very comfortable, even roomy for me.

I should mention that there were plenty of styles, sizes, and colors at the Patagonia store for things that they've run out of online. All 50% off.

Scott S

@sschloss1

Locale: New England

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. GF and I picked up a bunch of stuff. And now I have the Houdini and Nanopuff jackets in matching canary yellow!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools