Topic

Man Cave

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Man Cave

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

My favorite part of the house!

J Boro

@jbend

Locale: PNW

Where is the mini-fridge? :-)

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

Very cool, except for that Raiders sticker ;)

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Ah, I was just talking about this very subject the other day with a buddy of mine. I'm kinda lucky, as a bachelor, my entire house is a man cave! 2 bikes in the master bedroom, another in the small alcove just outside the bedroom, living room full of exercise equipment, 2 upstairs bedrooms with backpacking gear littered about, a third with a bunch of old computer equipment, a garage with lots of tools and a new Mini Cooper for go-karting around twisty roads on weekends….. Living the dream, man, living the dream. Now if I could just find a nice backpacking lady to share it all with…….. I'd even start picking my laundry up off the floor…… Well, most of it anyway…….

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

I've been in that cave. Don't worry there is a fridge. And a sink!

Rick Dreher
    BPL Member

@halfturbo

Locale: Northernish California

Just looking at that pic lowers my BP several points. It's the instant zen state one achieves when they're somewhere they truly belong. ;-)

(Ditto on the Raiders sticker :-P )

Cheers,

Rick

David Ure

@familyguy

Where's the big screen and the stripper pole?

Nancy Turner

@ursulam

Pertaining to man cave, males need a sanctuary, from rooms festooned with doilies, stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and to rest his weary bones upon sofas and chairs chosen solely for their comfort without regard to décor, fengs that have been shuied or anything else. This area is the man cave, which more people are putting in their homes and it's not a bad move for the homes' value either. To read more, go here: Putting in a man cave will not necessarily hurt home value

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

"Pertaining to man cave, males need a sanctuary, from rooms festooned with doilies, stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and to rest his weary bones upon sofas and chairs chosen solely for their comfort without regard to décor, fengs that have been shuied or anything else. This area is the man cave, which more people are putting in their homes and it's not a bad move for the homes' value either. To read more, go here: Putting in a man cave will not necessarily hurt home value"

Whereas females need to retreat to a room festooned with even more doilies, potpourris, and rest their not so weary bones in uncomfortable sofas and chairs.
    Sigh.

Matthew Black
    Spectator

@mtblack

Sounds very familiar albeit in much less space. One never knows when a model M ps/2 keyboard will be needed.

Cayenne Redmonk
    BPL Member

@redmonk

Locale: Greater California Ecosystem

Doilies !

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

Oh, shoot Cameron, now BPL knows…
    This is where I come to rest after an exhausting day of decorating, baking and chatting on the phone. It's not that comfy, but who cares? I look so pretty while I sit there! Plus if I turn just right, no one can see that big chip on my shoulder ; )

Chris C
    BPL Member

@cvcass

Locale: State of Jefferson

Just put a doily over that huge chip…

Mobile Calculator
    Spectator

@mobile-calculator

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools