Topic

Los Padres National Forest: Santa Cruz Creek

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Los Padres National Forest: Santa Cruz Creek

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nico .
    BPL Member

@nickb

Locale: Los Padres National Forest

Did a hike back in late May with a buddy to the Santa Cruz Station in the Los Padres National Forest behind Santa Barbara, CA.

We spent a couple of days exploring the creeks and just generally enjoying ourselves.

A few of my favorite shots from the trip are shown here.

The rest, with captions, can be found here

Jerry Wick
    BPL Member

@jerryw

Locale: Illinois

That's a great set of photos you have on Picasa. Looks like a great area.

Andy Duncan
    BPL Member

@bluewater

Locale: SoCal

The green color of that water is beautiful. Great waterfalls, nice fishing, looks like it was a good time. I've got to check out that area sometime soon. Thanks for the trip report, much appreciated.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Being from the east coast, I don't know much about the Los Padres National Forest (is "the Los" redundant?). However, it looks like you found some really special places…blossoms, snakes, waterfalls, fish, etc.

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Nick,

Great trip!! You picked the perfect window of opportunity… weather, water, and flowers. I enjoyed all the pictures.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools