Topic

3 oz neoprene camp/kayak/rafting shoes (group purchase to mitigate shipping?)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 3 oz neoprene camp/kayak/rafting shoes (group purchase to mitigate shipping?)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 51 post (of 51 total)
  • Author
    glenn fleagle
    BPL Member

@fiddleheadpa

Locale: Thailand

Hello, I explained previously that I am the owner of the company: Warmstuff Distributing at http://www.longunderwearsales.com where you are buying these.
    We have listened to this thread and have since changed our size chart slightly to reflect what you have all been discussing here.
    So, now, hopefully, the sizes are correct.
    I wear them myself and have tried them on different friends who helped us generate the older size chart.
    Maybe I like them snug. I wouldn't want them to fall off in a stream crossing for sure.

So, the NEW size chart is as follows:
    Small = Child's 6-7
    Medium = Child's 8-9
    Large fits womens 5-7 or
    XLarge fits womens 7-8 or men's 6-8
    2XL fits womens 9-11 or mens 8-10
    3XL fits mens 10-11
    4XL fits mens size 12-13
    5XL fits mens 14+

Thanks everyone for all the recent orders. We have a new shipment arriving soon so, should have all sizes in stock once again in about 2 weeks. (we are presently out of the 5XL and getting low on the 2XL)
    Hope you all got a color you can live with. If not, they are reversible and exchangable.

Viewing 51 post (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools