1.4oz/sq yd single with whoopie slings-9.7
2 nano 23 biners-1.6
hammock gear 3season top quilt-17.5
hammock gear cuben fiber 3/4 under quilt-8
zpacks 8×11 cuben fiber tarp and cords-6
zpack custom cuben fiber pack-4.5
cook kit-7.5
-700ml snow peak
-folding spork
-mini atomic stove
-pot stand
-mini bic
-wind screen
-cut down pack towl
4 stakes-2
marmot essence rain jacket-6
golite reed pants-4
montbell ul down parka-9.8
first aid/person hygiene-4.9
-goldbond
-pills
-body glide
-aquamira
-soap
-tooth brush
-first aid
-duct tape
-deet
2 1L platy-2.5
cuben bear bag kit-1.8
defeet socks-1.3
fuel bottle- 0.5
this is just in the pack and is around 5.9lb
Topic
my UL hammock kit
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
MYOG hammock?
Good job on the list. How low temp wise are you good for?
No tree straps?
Where are you using this kit?
sorry the straps are 1'' and are 1.5oz . temps in the low 30's
yep, I made the hammock. It's the only way to get what I wanted. I had a HH, Black bird, Traveler, just got away from the bug net and I am 6'2'' 210 so 1.1 is out of the question, just to much stretch.
your list certainly defeats the "i cant add a hammock to my pack because i dont want the extra weight" claim that ive heard.
nicely done, sir.
Very well done Scott, Nice list.
Become a member to post in the forums.

