Topic

Superior Hiking Trail trip report

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Superior Hiking Trail trip report

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

I am going to try something different here. I embedded my report in the pictures in this link. If they don't show just move your cursor to the upper right of the picture and click on show info. Let me know if you don't like it.

Baptism River falls

BER —
    BPL Member

@ber

Locale: Wisconsin

David,

Nice pictures. We were in the BWCA the week before your trip. We were amazed at the change in color over the week we were up there, but from your pics it became even more spectacular the following week.

Nice report.

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Very nice! You sure picked a great week to be there … and a pretty spectacular stretch of trail.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Nice color on the trees & snake photos. Looked like perfect backpacking weather.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Some fond memories of spots in those photos. Thanks for sharing, David.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was up there the same weekend, in the same section and don't remember seeing the three of you? I have many of the same pictures, from the same spots!

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

Peter,
    I don,t remember seeing you either, however, I assume you look different than your avatar. It was a great week on the trail.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools