Topic

Downlight Sweater Now $41.99 with lots of sizes!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Downlight Sweater Now $41.99 with lots of sizes!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 23 posts - 51 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    David White
    BPL Member

@davidw

Locale: Midwest

That's disappointing to hear Jason. The lady I spoke with on the phone was quite helpful and quickly agreed to honor the on-line price.

Glad though that you found some stock anyway.

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

Locale: Earth

Konrad,

I picked up the last large downlite jacket they had in womens for my girlfriend. The retail store honored the web special with no problems.

All,

They have about 300 downlite jackets at the EB Outlet store in Columbus, OH. All sizes from S – XXL, but they refused to match the online price because they said the outlets don't follow the same pricing scheme / structures.
    Seems kinda stupid, but I'm sure they will sell in due time since colder weather is nearing

Still 1/2 price is not a bad deal, but not as good as $41.99

Oh well…

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

Locale: Pacific Northwest

i'd call again to colombus and tell them that someone else just got the online price. I pushed it and was able to get everything at the online price so they definitely will do it. AND no tax.

good luck,
    Brendan

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

Locale: Earth

I went there in person… And walked up the the cash register with 10 jackets and a print-out of the on-line special and was told no.

Are they willing to ship to you?

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

Locale: Pacific Northwest

yes they shipped to my house, no sales tax and 41.99 per jacket.

cheers,
    brendan

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Locale: Orange County, CA, USA

Even though they were marked "sold out" for a while, I kept coming back to the 1st Ascent site. I was able to get a couple of downlight vests (one L, one XL). :)

HJ

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I concur- after disappearing for a while, the Frontpoint and Igniter jackets have shown back up on the site, in Large no less. At least, they were this morning- probably gone again now. :)

Andrew F

@andrew-f

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Still looking for a vest in size L if anyone has one they don't want…

Chris H
    BPL Member

@nxp

Locale: Upper Midwest

Just checked this morning, they've got Tall Large jackets back in!

Wish I could have gotten grey, but red is fine with me!

Check in the morning, they seem to update at random.

. .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

They are in stock if you call in and shipping is free today.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

they show them in their clearance area for $41 but when you click on them it says product not found, if you do a search they are normal price. what's going on here?

Ben Wortman
    BPL Member

@bwortman

Locale: Nebraska

I just called, and they had nothing in stock. Did they tell you they had some earlier?

Thanks

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

guys, this stuff goes fast.

I called after today at 2pm EST and they had 1 xl vest and 2 small vests. I was looking for a large. this morning at 6am i got a medium blue jacket for my buddy. you have to check the site early in the am or call and hope you get someone who will really check…either way, they have to be getting way low on these "super sale" items as it has been going on for a while now.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

"they show them in their clearance area for $41 but when you click on them it says product not found, if you do a search they are normal price. what's going on here?"

I think the normal price ones are the new 2011 ones that are slightly different. I think the fabric is slightly heavier and a few other tiny tweaks.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Amazing…there is more still sale inventory being loaded into the system.

This morning (thursday the 30th) they had vests in L and XXL and I just picked up a down sweater in Large (they had em in M and XXL too)…if you are still jonsing for one of these awesome sale down pieces, check at 6am EST daily and you will get lucky. the early bird gets the worm!

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

when will this sale end?

JAMES PALKERT
    Spectator

@jimp14

THANKS FOR THE HEADSUP – I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN INEXPENSIVE DOWN FOR MY UPCOMING WINTER ACTIVITIES

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

still going…

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

it just keeps on ticking …. great thing about big retailers is that when they unload stuff on clearance they UNLOAD it at bottom prices and they got tons of it

and they dont care if you bring it back

lol

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

they are still selling XXL silver limited edition down sweaters (they have the BC patch on the arm) at 3pm est today…$59 is more than the standard, but still a good deal and a good color if that is your size

Arthur Forbes

@fnf

All they have left are the "special edition" in XXL – for once being XXL pays off!

Total price shipped was $74.31

I really wanted a MB Alpine Light with a hood but at this price I just could not walk away from it!

I believe the "Special Edition" has 850 or 900 fill down instead of 800?

Arthur Forbes

@fnf

It appears that I got the last one, went back and tried to order another for a friend and it now shows nothing under "Sizes".

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

regular blue ones at $41 are back again…there is one there now at 8:20est

Viewing 23 posts - 51 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools