Topic

Where does one find…?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Philosophy & Technique Where does one find…?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

"That's where I'm at, Tom. Come on down, the water's HOT! And all those women you guys seem to have such a hard time finding are all here as well!"

Right on, Miguel. Here's to the 7th Level, where the sun always shines, the chicks are hot, and the surf is eternally up. But I'm sure gonna miss cold beer. Sigh, I guess you can't have everything. Too bad Roman and all those packrafters are gonna be stuck in the 5th Level, where all the water is class I. I was sort of looking forward to having a loooonnng conversation with him. Ah, well, lots of other interesting characters will be there, I'm sure.

Ben, I don't think you're sufficiently profane to be admitted to the 7th Level. My guess is that you'll end up either in Purgatory or Limbo. Booorrrrinnnng.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"My money is on Level 7. No way Tom's going to a better place than me!"

More precisely, "No way Ben is going to as bad a place as me." :}

George Matthews
    BPL Member

@gmatthews

DOWNWARD SPIRAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWJF35Q81k

: ) Level 10 – those that are so bad, they get thrown out and must live again. However, this time they start counting grams and obsessing over gear. You know who you are.

Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools