Topic

NB MT100 $57

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals NB MT100 $57

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JM Addleman
    Spectator

@jaddleman

Locale: Eastern Sierra

Just bought a pair and this was easily the best price on the net, $20 off Zappos price. I wanted to get a pair before the new ugly ones come out, I think this gray color looks great!

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NB100MG.html

Use team discount (up at the top) CP20 for 15% ($10 off). Works for pretty much anything on the site. I don't get any kickbacks, just found the code on retailmenot.

Just noticed they have Inov8 too!

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Dang! no 15s there either ;(

Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

Thanks, I have been looking for these on sale. Just ordered a pair.

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Holabirdsports.com has had them for $61.95 FULL price and W/O the need for a coupon since early Oct. '09. They have all Men's sizes from 8-14, and some 1/2 sizes within that range. Colors available are the gray/black and orange, as well as the all gray version. They've had plenty of sizes in stock since Oct. and the price hasn't changed at all. Just an alternative. Cheers.

New Balance MT100's

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools