Topic

golite ultra20 158 shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals golite ultra20 158 shipped

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

randomly stumbled on this on ebay. Someone nab it! It's a steal for this price, brand new, size REGULAR length. Good luck seeing one of these anytime soon

Edit *Looks like someone bought it already

Gary Boyd

@debiant

Locale: Mid-west

I wish I needed/ could afford another one of these.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I hear ya Gary, i literally stared at it for 10 mins, before I had the courage to post it on the forums. I already have one, but you never know…Doug and his backup LT4's got me thinking :P

haha I just don't think the gf is ready for a quilt, so i'm passing this along in hopes of some good karma

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

I'm thinking of getting a backup set of LT4s for my backup set … you know, in case the first set breaks, and then the second set breaks, I'll still be good!

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Doug, you should have grabbed a set in the now discontinued Kyhber Camo. You could then color coordinate your kit. I got a set to match my olive Duomid!

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Arrgh! Now I'll have to watch Gear Swap closely again…..

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Can you sew?

Gary Boyd

@debiant

Asking me whether I can sew is a lot like asking a doctor with palsy if he can perform surgery.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Ah, you're in my boat! I ask because I have an older GoLite Ultra20 quilt that was modded into an underquilt for a hammock that I bought from another BPLer. Someone who could sew could turn it back into a footboxed quilt, and since it's superfluous with all my other UQs, I'd let it go cheap.

Gary Boyd

@debiant

Doug,

I appreciate the offer, and the gear enabling (you've got me scratching like a junkie), but I really don't need to spend any money right now. It does sound like a good opportunity for anyone looking for a pretty simple MYOG project though.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Someone has to help Ben out in the enabling category…..

I measured the quilt after a couple of PMs. Probably wouldn't work, unless it was for someone small. The modded flat quilt is 58" long x 40" wide.

Gary Boyd

@debiant

Sounds like it would be great for my five year old ;)

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Yes, it does. Why you would deny her such a wonderful quilt is beyond me….. ;-)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools