Topic

New Paracord items site

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals New Paracord items site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mike mcdonald

@captchemo

If your looking for any paracord items come to my site. If you don't see something you want just ask and we can make anything you want. We are a family business and have very little overhead so we can sell cheaper then anyone else on the net. We are adding just about any color you can think of so just tell us your team colors and we will get them for you. If you dont see something you want just ask and we will make it for you.

Group orders get 20% off just email us at [email protected] before you order to get your promo code

http://www.ryanworksent.com

Anyone that registers at the site for our newsletters will receive a 10% off promo code.

We offer survival straps or belts, lanyards, leashes, rifle slings, barrel condom and much more
    Survival Bracelet

Neck lanyard

Our Standard Survival Bracelets are made with approximately 16' of 550# military grade paracord. In an emergency situation, you can unravel the bracelet and have the full paracord for use. If you do use your Survival Bracelet, simply send what is left back to us, along with your photo (optional) & story of survival, and we will make you a new one for free

Neck lanyard is great for ID badges. It has a safety breakaway in the event you get hung up on something or someone grabs you by the lanyard it releases from around your neck. You can have it made of your choice of colors. Looks great at your next event.

kristy garst

@1kryan

very nice stuff and best prices I have found on the net. placed my order will review when I get it in.

Given your user name and first-time posting, I suspect you may have a close connection to the paracord website. If I am right, please note that we frown very seriously on this sort of spamming conduct here. Please declare any vested interests if you post again.

If I am wrong, my apologies.

Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    Backpacking Light

Yes, I am new to this site and the way I found BPL was when I did a google search for paracord survival baracelets. I am sorry if it looks like i know the site but I do not know them other then what I have read here and on their site.

Kristy Garst

Michael Crosby
    BPL Member

@djjmikie

Locale: Ky

Both posts first time posters. Coincidence?

Apparently not. I stand corrected.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Michael, LOL! Anyway, I don't use paracord in the backcountry,stretches too much. 16' like in the bracelet is not enough IMO. Plus 50' sells for about $4 up here. Good looking product though. Best of luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools