Topic

5XRewards at MooseJaw

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 5XRewards at MooseJaw

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    howard chen

@gmg4life

Locale: East Bay

Timothy: You know I thought about it.. but then at the same time.. I had told myself that I wasn't going to buy stuff just because it was a good deal. I've already spent way more than I was ever planning on when I got into backpacking. I guess I had no idea the kind of hobby I was getting into haha. I would have gotten stuff to outfit my girlfriend for a backpacking trip but at this point she's been pretty resistant on the idea of backpacking.

PS: They still haven't credited my 5x rewards points.. they said they would have them all done by this weekend so I'm hoping they come soon. Going to use the rewards to get a christmas present

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

If you guys need a few more points you can write up to 5 reviews and get 100 points each. If you haven't signed up for emails that's another 397 points. I think you even get points for adding them to facebook or follow them on twitter. I'm trying to work on my high altitude status for next year :)

Jim W.
    BPL Member

@jimqpublic

Locale: So-Cal

Moosejaw Rewards is taking care of my dear wife for Christmas:
    Patagonia R1 full-zip
    Patagonia down sweater vest
    Marmot Ion hooded windshirt (hopefully the "good" fabric).

She will probably say that she doesn't "need" any of it, but this gear list seems like a pretty good 20 ounces of variable weather protection

All that from my 5X rewards purchase last month!
    Jim

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

Jim on top of all that you will have high altitude status for next year. This means you get even more % back on every purchase.

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/content_high-altitude-bonus-rewards____

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools