Topic

KISSCARE Biomedical liquid: multi purpose solution to blisters/footcare/first aid/burns/insects/sun/rain?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) KISSCARE Biomedical liquid: multi purpose solution to blisters/footcare/first aid/burns/insects/sun/rain?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Keith Kent

@keithkent

t seems I overwhelmed several forum members by providing too much education and product information, for which I apologize. I am a professional educator by training, and I consider it the best way of helping people understand how and why KISS Polymer products work the way they do.

After 30+ years of working on development of these and other materials, I am used to skeptics. Our skeptics usually become our most avid fans once they try the materials and see how they actually work as claimed, based upon relatively common sense physics and chemistry principles. With the right researchers, "Skepticism" fosters product development.

Seeing the length of this series of posts can be a turn off to those who become distracted. So I actually appreciate the humorous song lyrics that were presented.

Thanks for everyone's interest and patience. Let me know if we may provide any other information to the forum.

Keith

Huzefa @ Blue Bolt Gear
    Spectator

@huzefa

Locale: Himalayas

Keith, welcome to BPL and thanks for your valuable contribution.

Can you explain how kisscare is applied to teeth? Can the biomedical liquid be sprayed on? How often will it need to be reapplied? I am wondering if it can make dental hygiene simpler by replacing toothbrush and toothpaste while backpacking. Mouth rinse and flossing may be enough.

Other potential weight saving/multiuse ideas:

>Protects your hands from bugs, sun and rain/wind induced evaporative cooling. Can also make toilet hygiene simpler. Hands may be cleaned w/ just water.

Replaces: LS base layer shirt, bug repellent, sunscreen, uninsulated gloves, toilet paper, hand sanitizer.

>Can replace entire wound care/ burn / blister / chafing / chapping kit.

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools