Topic

Official Wish List

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Official Wish List

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    J R

@ravenul

Oh, and heres another thing for the wish list…

How about a GoLite Team backpack NOT in dayglow yellow????

It would be nice to go out for training sessions, using a pack identical in every way to my racing pack, and NOT look like a traffic cone in the woods.

Is it too much to ask for a “moss” team pack for training sessions……really?

Laurence Daniels
    BPL Member

@gnr

Locale: Boston

After I had my 2002 Santa Cruz Superlight down to about 23 lbs, an intervention known as a collection agency helped me quit cold turkey. I think that if I catch your disease, which sounds like road bike titanium-itis, I will be in serious trouble. Happy Holiday. Laurence

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Ten more days on trail than in 2005

Mike Storesund

@mikes-1

“The legs, lungs, and knees I had when…”

AND the abs

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

SHEESH! People wishing for lungs, legs, knees and abs that they used to have… Now, isn’t that TOTALLY GREEDY of you people to be double dipping?

Since I have never had strong lungs, legs, knees, biceps or abs, I should be first in line! :)

larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

Locale: pacific northwest

Since I’ve started my own personal war with Rodale Press they’ve stopped considering me for a cover model for Men’s Health magazine, that and the fact I now closely resemble a really huge apple….

Mike Storesund

@mikes-1

“Since I have never had strong lungs, legs, knees, biceps or abs, I should be first in line! :)”

Touché

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools