Topic

Fibraplex Carbon Tent Poles

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
dan mchale BPL Member
PostedFeb 15, 2009 at 2:40 pm

I've got some I have been trying for awhile in Integral Designs MK XLs. After breaking the end of one pole section; not sure if it broke during set up, winds, or just cramming tightly down the inside of a pack, I wrapped generous amounts of adhesive tape around the ends of all the sections. I used that because I wanted to see if a fix could be had with materials I might be carrying. A denser tape would be better. So far they have held up. I'm not sure if newer ones are reinforced or not, but they should be – kind of a no-brainer. They absolutely need ferril reinforcing. I have much more confidence in them now.

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
Loading...