Topic

Backpacker MAg Annual Gear Buyer’s Guide

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Scott Smith BPL Member
PostedJan 17, 2009 at 9:52 am

Just rec'd my March issue of Backpacker Mag.

NO annual Gear Buyer's Guide !!!!

It's ALWAYS been the March issue

Anyone know what's up ??

Thanks

Ken Helwig BPL Member
PostedJan 17, 2009 at 11:35 am

I always look forward to this. If that is the case, then that is a bummer!

PostedJan 17, 2009 at 3:17 pm

I haven't subscribed to Backpacker in ages, but I still put down the cash for the gear guide every year. I guess that is one less magazine they will sell this year…..

I imagine I am not alone.

Robert Carver BPL Member
PostedJan 17, 2009 at 7:28 pm

I noticed in this months issue, that the gear guide is coming next month.

EndoftheTrail BPL Member
PostedJan 17, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Hopefully — it's delayed because so much new stuff is coming out. Hope springs eternal, right? :)

Bill Fornshell BPL Member
PostedJan 17, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Ben,

I think the Outdoor Retail Show is this weekend.

I don't think I saw anything posted about this one here. Since BPL.com really knocked themselves out on the last one they may be sitting this one out.

This place has started to remine me of a snowball rolling "up-hill".

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Loading...