Topic

77 Miles in RMNP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery 77 Miles in RMNP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erik Graf

@vango

Locale: Southeast

Sorry these attachments are a wreck – my first try at this but you get the idea…..cut and paste the link below and put in your browser and you can see the whole file…

Aug. 6 to 16 I hiked across the Divide twice from Glacier Gorge to Grand Lake and did the lake loop as well as Loch Vale, Glacier Gorge, and knocked off Longs in a day. Here is a link to some Webshots photos and video and below are a couple pics as a preview if you'd like to see….

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/565656934LcEviQElk on Bighorn FlatsDinner time

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Erik,
    The photos in your webshots album were great. I think my favorite were from your Hoodoo trip. It certainly wa a change from the RMNP trip. Thanks!
    Tom

Erik Graf

@vango

Locale: Southeast

Thanks Thomas:

Yeah, that was a neat trip. The long slot was Paria Canyon from Wire Pass to Lee's Ferry (40+ miles). An amazing place. My fav. pictures are from the Tetons – I hit the flower season perfectly.

Thanks for the compliment…..

Erik

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools