Topic

15% off sitewide including Dyneema at RBTR

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 15% off sitewide including Dyneema at RBTR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kyle Baker
    Spectator

@kcbaker-2

Full-disclosure – I am the owner/founder of Ripstop by the Roll.

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to post based on forum rules, but I thought people here would be interested, so I’m posting it here.

We just launched a new website and as part of that, we’re doing a <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>15% off sitewide</span> sale through this Friday @ 11:59 EST. Just use the discount code “TAKE-15” at checkout. We don’t do sales often and this one matches our biggest of the year (Black Friday), so there is no better time to buy.

One of the more relevant points is that for the first time, this sale also includes Dyneema and Dyneema Composite Fabrics. We’re investing a good deal into Dyneema/DCF, both in terms of materials and what we do with them (think kits, etc). We’ve recently added a number of new variants with more to come very soon.

To be clear, this is the first time we’ve EVER offered a discount this large on cut yardage DCF and it will probably be the last. So here’s your shot.

As always, thanks for your business and let us know if you have any questions or we can help in any way.

Here’s a link -> https://ripstopbytheroll.com/

edit: Moved to Gear Deals – MK

Kyle Baker
    Spectator

@kcbaker-2

Not sure how to edit above post…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately, the first post on a thread cannot be edited anymore. That’s why you’ll see a lot of “sacrificial”/throw away, short, 1st posts on threads more of late.

Btw, you guys use to have a link to newest/latest stuff.  Is it still there and I’m just not seeing it?  Thought it was a good idea, and use to frequently check that.

Kyle Baker
    Spectator

@kcbaker-2

@arcturusbearv3-0 – Ahhh I see. Thanks for the heads up. We didn’t port the “NEW” section over to the new site yet, but we can look at bringing that back here soon.

chris “John GoodMan” arnold
    BPL Member

@sorryiwasdreamin

Locale: way out in the sticks

Hi Kyle,

Where are you located/shipping from?

Thanks!

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Chris,

“from our HQ in Durham, NC 27705”

from website

Kyle Baker
    Spectator

@kcbaker-2

@here @sorryiwasdreamin – Changed to 27703 earlier this year, but yes Durham, NC USA. Let us know if we can help with anything.

chris “John GoodMan” arnold
    BPL Member

@sorryiwasdreamin

Locale: way out in the sticks

One thing I’m looking for is cuben fiber tape, not double sided tape. Cuben on one side, adhesive on the other. Do you carry that?

Thanks,
    Chris

Kyle Baker
    Spectator

@kcbaker-2

Hi Chris,

Yes we do here – https://ripstopbytheroll.com/products/1-cuben-fiber-repair-tape

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools