Topic

(Yosemite Valley -> Devils Postpile) and Tuolumne Pictures

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports (Yosemite Valley -> Devils Postpile) and Tuolumne Pictures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eu Jin Goh

@casaval

I recently did two separate trips to Yosemite and the scenery was spectacular. Here are some of the pictures and short trip reports. Some of the pictures have nice alpenglow.

Tuolumne Meadows Alpenglow

Yosemite Valley -> Devil’s Postpile

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

I enjoyed your Yosemite photos since I was just out there last month. It looks like you had better weather than I did. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Tom

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

absolutely beautiful – both sets of photos. breathtaking landscape & scenery.

thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eu-Jin Goh,

Nice Pictures! On your web page I read you used a Canon Digital Rebel, is it the 300D EOS 6.3 mega-pixel or the XT 8 mega-pixel? What do you think of the Sigma 18-125 lens? Did you use a filter? UV? Polarizing?

Eu Jin Goh

@casaval

Thanks for your kind comments.

Roger: I answered your questions through email, good luck with your purchases.

Mike Storesund

@mikes-1

Your picture of Mist Trail really captures the ‘pot-of-gold’ at the end of the rainbow. Beautiful pictures.

DeeAnne Wachter

@mommi3

could you tell me how many mile total your trip was?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools