Topic

Headband with built-in earbuds?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Headband with built-in earbuds?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

Locale: New England

About a week ago, I was in a noisy restaurant when a commercial came on the T.V. advertising a headband with built-in soft earbuds (or soft speakers). It was too crowded and noisy to hear much of the details, and I didn't have anything with me to write the name with.

Has anyone here seen the commercial?

Does anyone here know the product name?

Has anyone here tried them, and if so, what did you think of them?

I like to listen to music to fall asleep to (but not while hiking), but traditional earbuds are uncomfortable when I sleep on my side, and always fall out.

Do any of you know of any other alternatives you'd suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

1 Voice and Tooks Sportec brands at Amazon pops up when Google searching your thread title.

David Moreno
    BPL Member

@nerrek2000

Locale: New England

I'd run across the Tooks in my searches as well as a few cheapies. They all had large, hard speakers that I assume would kill my ears when sleeping on my side. I'll have to look into the 1 Voice.

Early this morning, I found what I think the commercial was about. They're called SleepPhones. They have soft, somewhat pliable speakers. I'll buy a pair and leave a review once I try them out.
    http://www.sleepphones.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools