Topic

Silicone lids at Petco

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedJun 26, 2015 at 1:36 pm

My local Petco is closing out two sizes of silicone lids for their Bowlmates food bowls at .99 each. The small fits my 900ml Evernew titanium(on which the original lid was always futzy) snug and the large fits a bigger aluminum pot I use with a partner. Both weigh less than the lids they're replacing. They can be trimmed down if needed. Caveat emptor – I have not cooked with them yet.

Small lid

lid

Russ W BPL Member
PostedJun 26, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Appreciate the effort in your post….it's not easy to connect the dots! I missed the first discussion so I'm going to take a look.

KRS BPL Member
PostedSep 15, 2015 at 5:17 am

Sorry to drag this post out but, I need one of these lids in the XS size. Petco no longer sells them so I'm taking a stab at it here PM me if you have one to sell. THANKS!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...