Water in the field is not always safe to drink. We examine some of the problems that can exist, and we survey all lightweight water treatment methods for use against these problems. We also illustrate each method with at least one commercial product, but this is not meant to be a State of the Market survey of products.
- The Risks - What's in the Water?
- Reduction, not total elimination
- Dribbles and Drops - Cross Contamination
- American Environmental Protection Authority (EPA)
- Practical significance
- Remove, kill or inactivate
- How do you prove effectiveness?
- Part 3 - Treatment methods
# WORDS: 4970
# PHOTOS: 6